Tuesday 4 July 2017

My Father is My Greatest Role Model

Sharing an article on Inter-generational bonding via Senior Express (www.seniorexpress.in). This article is shared by Mr. Paras Nath, who is an internationally acclaimed flutist and a loving son. He has written this article in respect of his father Pandit Amar Nath who is 70+ and who is also a famous flutist from Banaras Gharana.

Mr. Paras mentioned “My father at every step and misstep in my life has given me guidance, light and perception not just on music but on life. He is my staunch ally and still manages to inspire and awe me in every aspect. This article is just a small way through which I can express how much grateful I am to have him. Nor any form of gratitude will be enough for all he has done.I look up to him whenever I need inspiration and motivation."

This post was originally published on Senior Express on the occasion of World Music Day -http://seniorexpress.in/forums/topic/my-father-is-my-greatest-role-model/

No comments :

Post a Comment